Wednesday, November 7, 2007

The Golden Compass

Well, nobody has posted any work yet, so I guess I'll get it started haha.

So my work has a christmas party every year where they rent out a theater and invite all our clients to go with us to see a movie. Every year we make a dope online invitation/RSVP for it and send it to the clients. So anyway, this year we're going to see The Golden Compass and they put me in charge of this project and I'm pretty stoked on how it turned out...so stoked I thought I would share even. Unfortunately you're not all really invited to the movie haha. Click on the image below to check it out:

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Since I found the golden compass, does that mean I get to attend the movie too? ;)

nate said...

Only if you solved the code as well.

Mathias said...

well done. Did you do the voices? haha

nate said...

We got dora the explorer to do the spanish voices haha. Not really, but it does sound like her...