Friday, March 7, 2008

Mas Trabajo













So I've noticed that most of my posts are usually job ops. My bad. I wish I could provide more funny links to YouTube or useful surveys (see below), but when I get calls from people wanting freelancers I really hate saying "Sorry, you're S O L". Nobody likes being S O L. Unless you ARE sh*t, and luck is a pot of boiling acid. Then being S O L is a good thing, right? ANYWAYS, I always tell these freelance seekers that I'll do my best to help them out by posting the opportunity on an "exclusive designer blog". I know, it makes us sound way cooler than we really are, but everyone should sound cool at least once.

enjoi

===============

Job Op:

This one is immediate and has a deadline of Monday (March 10th).
Contact Josh: me@joshkirk.com

No comments: