Monday, May 19, 2008

Another Creative Opening in Logan

Sorry, not to compete with Matt's post, but we are also hiring here at LetterPress. I'm moving down to SLC next week and they want to hire a new Art Director or designer to take my spot. My time at LetterPress was priceless. I learned a lot. The position would need a well rounded designer who can illustrate and animate well in flash. You don't need to be a "Super Actionscripter", they have programmers here to do the real wacky stuff. The position would also require some print work. The Art Director title would look awesome on your resume. Good salary and benefits. You'd be working with and overseeing a team of other developers/creatives and working shoulder to shoulder with the talented Ryan Schmidt.

If interested contact LetterPress, or send me an e-mail.
A better LP website should be online soon, ignore its current "look"

email me
mangatar[at]gmail.com

No comments: